BIMS – Bangladesh Institute of Management Stadies
BIMS – Bangladesh Institute of Management Stadies has the affiliate with SQA & Edexcel; Heriot-Watt University, UK; Association of Business Practitioners, UK and Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, UK providing wide range of product – FIA, HDA, BBA, ACCA, PGDHRM, PGDSCM, CPA, QIA, CIB.
BiMS Bhaban - Ga-9/3,
Pragati Sharani, Shahjadpur,
BiMS is the largest SQA & Edexcel approved management institute in South Asia. BiMS is affiliated with Bangladesh Technical Education Board. BiMS is the only approved learning partner of Heriot-Watt University, UK in Bangladesh. BiMS is the only approved institute of Association of Business Practitioners, UK in Bangladesh. is the only approved institute of Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, UK in Bangladesh.
Product of BIMS: FIA, HDA, BBA, ACCA, PGDHRM, PGDSCM, CPA, QIA, CIB
BIMS (Bangladesh Institute of Management Studies) offering Under Graduate Programs, Post Graduate Programs and Professional Programs.
- Higher Diploma in Accounting (HDA) Awarded by Scottish Qualification Authority, (SQA) UK. HDA is accredited by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW), the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), and the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants(CIMA). After completing HDA, students will have the following progression routes – BBA, ACCA, ICAEW, CPA, Credit-transfer opportunities.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) from Heriot-Watt University, UK. Heriot-Watt University is the eighth oldest higher education institution in the UK. BiMS is the approved learning partner of Heriot-Watt University in Bangladesh. British Council is the authorized center for conducting final stage exams on behalf of the University.
- Higher National Diploma in Business (HND Business) is one of the best-known qualifications that edexcel offers. It’s an undergraduate qualification that is roughly equivalent to the two third of a degree. HND Business (Finance) is a 240-credit program ideal for credit transfer to a final year of UK University or BBA/Bachelor degree at BiMS.
Post Graduate Programs:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM) is a career-oriented qualification developed in collaboration with the Association of Business Practitioners (ABP-UK). PGDHRM awarded by ABP-UK is a professional qualification. The Association of Business Practitioners (ABP) is a UK awarding body linked to the Association of Business Executives (ABE). PGDHRM program has been developed primarily for the distance learners and part-time students.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management awarded by Association of Business Practitioners (ABP), UK. ABP offers a wide range of standard Business and Management qualifications at a variety of levels based on the UK Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF). PGDSCM program has been developed primarily for the distance learners and part-time students.
- Certified Islamic Banker (CIB) qualification is awarded by Scottish Qualification Authority (SQA) to learners who have successfully completed the synoptically assessed islamic finance exam.
- Certified Public Accounting (CPA) is a top-up professional qualification designed for Higher Diploma in Accounting (HDA) graduates and other relevant degree holders in Accounting and/ Accounting. CPA qualification is validated and awarded by Scottish Qualification Authority (SQA). Sponsored by Scottish Government.
- Qualified Internal Auditor (QIA), awarded by Scottish Qualification Authority (SQA) is a globally recognized qualification. Studying for QIA qualification develops the skills and knowledge to work as an internal auditor in many different kinds of companies and organizations.